3 months ago
Dear GDST Cologne Hackathon Participants!
This is a last update before the event tomorrow. We’ll see you tomorrow at 08:30 am at GS1 Germany - Knowledge Center - Stolberger Str. 108, 50933 Köln, Germany.
We are also excited to announce an additional, last-minute prize update: For a winning submission that meaningfully includes AI, there is the chance to win 2,500 USD equivalent in Microsoft Azure credit and consideration for access to technical resources to continue developing their project.
Below you will find a series of links including access to an EPCIS engine, overview of the challenges, the updated agenda and link to the GDST WIKI:
- GDST Hackathon Challenge Document
- Detailed overview and description of challenges with link to explanatory video.
- KAIST Auto-ID Labs Sponsored EPCIS Engine OLIOT
- Access to OLIOT EPCIS account for GDST Trackathon participants at COLOGNE and BALI, access offered until October 30.
- Application to sign up for OLIOT EPCIS Account for GDST Cologne Trackathon (one must complete application to be issued free, temporary account)
- GDST Interoperable Seafood Traceability Wiki
- Agenda (Updated 19.10.2019)
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.